VPS (Valeo Production System) Engineer is in charge of monitoring the internal production standards and leading the kaizen activities of the internal flows of his/her APU (Autonomous Production Unit).
- Develop his own competences and skills in tools and methodologies useful for the APU.
- Train APU members to VPS tools, standards & methodologies & ensure that VPS standards are known and applied properly.
- Ensure that VPS rules are taken into account in new projects at appropriate phase.
- Help the APU Manager to keep a continuous improvement mindset, behaviour; policy whatever the operational situation.
- Organize annual VSA going through the APU and propose the yearly workshops list.
. Manage the deployment of V5000 VPS within the APU: manage APU self-assessment with APU members and improvement action plan.
- Deploy VPS standards and best practices within the APU.
- Permanently help APU Manager to detect and react to non-conformances against VPS standards.
- Support APU VPS workshop pilots on methodology and results achievement.
- Lead himself permanently workshops and implement improvement proposals.
- Permanently promote the VPS principles.
- Ensure a lean reporting.
To be able to be selected for this position within Valeo, the candidate will have to demonstrate the following requirements:
Be result oriented commitment to teamwork within an international environment:
- Engineering Degree or Master Degree.
- 2 years experience in production or logistic supervisor, process engineering.
- Professionalism and transparency;
- Good level of English as well as Spanish;
- Geographical mobility;
- Passion for the automotive industry.
Ganas de crecer en una gran multinacional del sector.