Ensure Project performance objectives (Quality, Cost, Profitability, Delivery and Timing) in the management of Projects. Ensure Project or System coordination to achieve all projects launch(es) in compliance with Valeo and Customer expectations.
Support BMW Team.
- Manage operationally and functionally the Projects he/she is assigned to
- Manage OEM/OES Projects (Component, System with known technology components, …)
- Is responsible for the achievement of the Project KPI in terms of profitability (both product/development vs Development Activity Payback and Extended Margin), Quality and Production Preparation
- Secure Project resources and control them
- Solve all project issues requiring any type of support of all suitable functions via the Project Escalation
- Define and manage his/her budget including the budget of Projects part of his/her Project/System
- Manage customer relationship (local and central) and coordinate communication within his team but also with P2/P1 projects associated
To be able to be selected for internships within Valeo, the candidate will have to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Be result oriented, commitment to teamwork within an international environment;
- Professionalism and transparency;
- Good level of English as well as Spanish;
- Geographical mobility;
- Passion for the automotive industry.
- Engineering degre and B2 English level is required.
Ganas de crecer en una gran multinacional del sector.